Ingredients Calla Beautskin ::
1. Peach fruit
3. Pearl powder
4. Fruits collagen
5. Vitamin C
Here are the details of the ingredients in Calla Beautskin
1. Peach is rich in essential nutrients such as antioxidants, minerals & fiber. Peach is also high in Vitamin C.
2. *Sakura can produce collagen for softer & supple skin. Works to brighten and moisturize the skin.
3. Pearl powder to prevent aging, skin inflammation & acne. Encourages skin to be more radiant, young & fresh.
4. Fruits collagen is for example found in bell peppers, tomatoes, berries, lime, orange.
5. Vitamin C to produce radiant skin, brighten skin & promote collagen production.
6. Rosehip has antioxidants, vitamins & essential fatty acids that are good for the skin. Helps quickly dry wounds, reduce scars & dry skin. It can also irritate the skin
How to Consume Calla Beautskin
Consume on an empty stomach in the morning OR night. Want to eat 2 times a day, morning and night can be.
Morning meal after waking up from sleep. After 2 hours of breakfast
Night before bed, 30 minutes after dinner. Consume on an empty stomach, 10-20 minutes before sleep (best time is 11 PM - 4 AM).
Do Not consume durinh your period.
Avoid Eating & Drinking Caffeine such as Coffee/Tea/Nescafee because caffeine will block the absorption of supplements
Avoid fizzy drinks
1 Box : 30 sachets